Partner and COO
Mr. Harkcom began his career in the restoration and remediation business in 2012. He initially focused on water damage jobs, including extraction and structural drying. After several years of water damage experience, he entered the mold remediation business. In 2016 Mr. Harkam acquired his state mold remediation license. Over time he has managed multiple teams of technicians on both small and large projects alike, ranging from residential to commercial. Mr. Harkcom currently holds the following certifications:
- • WRT water remediation technician
- • ASD Applied structural drying
- • FSRT fire and smoke remediation technician
- • AMRT Applied microbial remediation technician
- • MRS mold removal specialist
- • EPA lead safe certified renovator, Florida mold remediation #MRSR2680.